3. My favourite piece of technology?

     Hi, doppelgangers!

    Another blog, another topic, that's how it works.

    My favorite technological thing is undoubtedly my computer, I use it too much and I don't really manage to configure a cell phone and I always find its memory too little for games or applications.

    I usually use it to play games, study, search, watch stuff, write and whatever else I can do with decent internet access. I can't live without my computer, I do everything through it, even work, as it is terribly uncomfortable for me to use a mobile or tablet to make files or access pages.

    The first computer I accessed was my mother's, a desktop computer which we shared and on which I regularly played "children's games" on websites or games that a friend of hers put on a disk. I especially remember a Phantom of the Opera game that was about finding differences or looking for objects in a scenario full of objects.

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 screenshot image

                             Me and my girlfriend playing roblox












Comentarios

  1. Hi Lily!!!
    It's totally true that phones are harder to use, plus they have very little memory. That's why I try to have games only on the computer, because besides being able to download more games, they are easier to play.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares